Offering Resources And Guidance.
One of the biggest challenges to going green is knowing where to look for the information you need to be successful. At the GBB, we’ve taken the confusion and hesitation out of going green by creating tools and processes designed to offer step-by-step guidance as you start on your path to sustainability:
- Menu of 400+ environmental initiatives developed with input from regulatory agencies, environmental experts and industry organizations
- Comprehensive environmental scope covering all areas of business: business practices and organization; office space; break room and bathroom; copying and printing; and outdoors and transport
- “Eco Plans” for each initiative with information, activities and links to vendors with the products you need to be successful
- Online tracking of completed initiatives, automatic recommendations for next steps as you progress in going green, and measurable guidelines on how to achieve the next level of certification.
- As new, green products are introduced, and as regulations and environmental laws are updated, new initiatives are developed to keep you on the leading edge of sustainable business practices
The GBB program eliminates the guesswork of going green by offering you a clear, direct plan for implementing sustainable practices in your business.